The company TripleS with its headquarters in Posušje, whose primary activity is the design and development of information systems, has extensive experience in the development of IT solutions related to various activities, primarily in healthcare and hospitality. By constantly investing resources in the study of new technologies and continuous product development, we respond to all the challenges that clients have in achieving business goals, providing them with long-term and reliable partnerships. We pay special attention to the quality of our products and services. We strive for agile software development, which through experience has proven to be the best way to develop.
In early 2022 TripleS signed a contract with a German company that has 200+ employees of developers whose products are changing the passenger sales ecosystem. A person hired for the position of PHP Backend Developer will work with a team from Germany on the development of their products.
What do we offer?
- Gross salary between 3000 KM and 7000 KM depending on previous experience
- Working in a team of young and ambitious people who are ready to help each other (team from Germany)
- A mentor who will help you with all technical doubts (but also organizational ones)
- Posušje office or Remote
- Education in accordance with the company's own interests and development directions
- Possibility to influence the improvement of the work of one's own team
How will TripleS choose you?
- Apply for the job!
- You'll be invited to an interview
- We'll make a short english test
- You'll have to show your technical skills in a simple test
- You'll present your solution to team leader (team from Germany)
- You will sign a 6 months contract (probation period)
- After 6 months, there is possibility of signing indefinite contract
Your tasks as Scala Developer (m/f)
- You develop backend components of web-based applications under consideration of the principles of agile software development
- You work on services touching one or several of these domains domains include:
- A state-of-the-art Order Management System and Logistics Portal
- Product stock and inventory
- A payment service abstracting several payment service providers
- Authentication via Keycloak
- You are part of a cross-functional team of like-minded professionals, consisting of frontend, backend, QA, UX/UI concept & design, PO and Scrum Master
- With the help of testing, code reviews and pair programming, you will improve the code quality and ensure a better distribution of know-how within the team
- Together with your team, you will make the right technology choices and define, design and implement a sustainable web and backend architecture
What you bring along
- Structured approach and experience in object-oriented development
- Experience with Scala or another backend programming language running on the JVM and the willingness to dive into the world of Scala
- Familiarity with the principles of web development
- Experience with clean code, domain driven design, test driven development, build automation and CI/CD
- Good command of written and spoken English, fluency in German is desirable
- Ability to work independently and work in a team
- Love for code quality
- A healthy mix of perfectionism and pragmatism
- Willingness to learn, openness for new technologies and active contribution of your ideas
- DevOps experience, e.g. Docker, Helm, Kubernetes, Terraform
- Experience with E-Commerce or the aviation sector
Thats all from us
We are looking forward to meet you